Almost every aspect of present day living is characterized by competition. In play, study, and work, anyone who wishes to have an edge over the others must put in extra effort to achieve his/her goal. At wwon.net, we strive to give you such advantage as we offer you access to online courses and practice tests for almost all standardized examinations in different educational levels and fields of study.
This is where you prepare yourself to meet your academic and career goals. This is where your online classes and practice online tests and exams happen. Welcome to wwon.net!
If there is one thing that an individual seeking to improve test scores cannot do without is test preparation. Test preparation is fast becoming an essential field because of the big number of people requiring them. Students can easily gain access to the numerous online tests and online classes made available through the power of technology. Taking a practice exam or test online has made it possible for many to achieve much higher scores than usual. Online classes and online test exams provide opportunities never before imagined.
Our list of practice tests and exams is quite extensive by any standards. Realizing that people have different academic and career goals, we have included just about any practice test that matters.
Take a look at our offered practice tests:
- ACT (American College Training) - standardized test for high school achievement and college admissions in the US
- ACCUPLACER - tests designed to provide an accurate measure of a student’s academic skills in Math, English, and Reading
- AEPA - (Arizona Educator Proficiency Assessment) - a series of tests required to be taken by teachers in the State of Arizona
- ARDMS (American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography) - tests given particularly to assess competency of sonographers and vascular technologists
- ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) - multiple choice test administered to determine an individual’s qualification for enlistment in the US Armed Forces
- CAHSEE (California High School Exit Examination) - exam required for students to earn a high school diploma in California public schools
- CBEST (California Basic Educational Skills) - standardized test for individuals intending to teach at public schools in the State of California and Oregon
- CCRN ( Critical Care Registered Nurse ) - certification exam for nurses working with acutely or critically ill patients
- CDL ( Commercial Drivers License ) - test given to drivers seeking to earn a commercial driver’s license
- CEN (Certified Emergency Nurse) - tests given to measure attainment and application of emergency nursing knowledge
- CFP (Certified Financial Planner) - examination required to receive professional certification as financial planners
- CFRN (Certified Flight Registered Nurse) - test required to receive certification as flight nurse
- CGFNS (Commission on Graduate of Foreign Nursing Schools) - qualifying examination for registered nurses educated outside the US
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program) - group of standardized tests used to assess college-level knowledge in various subject areas
- CNOR (Certified Nurse Operating Room) - national certification tests administered for operating room nurses
- CNS Certification (Clinical Nurse Specialist Certification) - certification exam for advanced nursing practitioners in charge of seriously ill adult patients
- COMPASS (College Placement) - tests that determine appropriate courses for students’ abilities
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) - licensure examination for prospective public accountants
- CSET (California Subject Examination for Teachers) - required test for teacher certification and credentialing in the State of California
- CTEL (California Teachers of English Learners) - state exam which authorizes teachers to provide specialized instruction to English learners
- DANB (Dental Assistant National Board) - certification exam for dental assistants
- DAT (Dental Admission Test) - standardized exam testing to assess knowledge in various subjects such as Biology and Math
- Dietician Certification - licensure tests for prospective dietitians
- DMV (Department of Motor Vehicle) - tests for obtaining driver’s license permit
- EPPP (Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology) - standardized tests for assessing entry-level knowledge of prospective psychologists
- FPGEE Certification (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination) - test which determines educational equivalency of a candidate’s foreign pharmacy education
- FSOT ( Foreign Service Officer Test ) - test given to persons seeking work in diplomatic service
- FTCE ( Florida Teacher Certification Examinations) - standardized tests used to assess prospective teachers’ competencies
- GACE (Georgia Assessment for the Certification of Educators) - battery of tests required to qualify as teachers in Georgia schools
- GED (General Education Development) - tests that provide certification of possession of American or Canadian high school level academic skills
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) - standardized test in Mathematics and the English language to measure aptitude to succeed academically in graduate business studies.
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination) - standardized test which usually forms part of admissions requirements in US graduate schools
- HOBET (Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test) - test that evaluates a student’s academic and mental preparedness in a health related occupational course of study
- ICTS (Illinois Certification Testing System) - test required for certification as educator in Illinois
- ISEE (Independent School Entrance Examination) - a standardized admission test often used by private schools
- LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) - test administered to prospective green building professionals for credentials and certifications
- LIFE AND HEALTH EXAM - test administered to individuals seeking certification to sell insurance products.
- LSAT (Law School Admission Test) - examination administered for prospective law school candidates
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test) - standardized test for graduate school admissions in the US
- MCAT (Medical College Admissions Test) - standardized test for prospective medical students in the US and Canada
- MTEL ( Massachusetts Test for Educator Licensure ) - examination mandated by the State of Massachusetts to obtain teaching certification
- NAPLEX (North American Pharmacists Licensure Examination) - standardized examination to assess competency and knowledge for licensure purposes in the field of pharmacy
- NBCOT (National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy) - certification exam for the occupational therapy profession
- NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork) - certification exam for massage therapists and bodyworkers
- NCE (National Counselor Examination) - general exam used to assess counseling skills of professionals
- NCIDQ (National Council for Interior Design Qualification) - examination given to interior designers
- NCLEX ( National Council Licensure Examination ) - licensure exam for nurses
- NPTE (National Physical Therapy Examination) - licensure test for physical therapists and assistants
- NREMT ( National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians) - exam intended to evaluate competence of EMT practitioners
- Nursing Pre-Entrance Tests - test used to screen applicants seeking a nursing degree
- NYSTCE (New York State Teacher Certification Examination) - certification exams for prospective New York educators
- OAT (Optometry Admission Test) - standardized exam for applicants seeking admission to an optometry program
- PANCE (Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam) - exam administered to provide physician assistant credential
- PCAT (Pharmacy College Admission Test) - specialized test used to identify qualified pharmacy college applicants
- PHR and SPHR (Professional in Human Resources and Senior Professional in Human Resources) - certification exam for human resource professional
- PMP (Project Management Professional) - exam designed to test knowledge of professionals seeking credentials
- PRAXISS I (Pre-Professional Skills Test) - first in a series of standardized tests used in teacher education programs
- PRAXISS II - series of test used to measure knowledge of specific subjects taught by kindergarten to 12th grade teachers
- Property Casualty - licensure exams administered to prospective insurance professionals
- PSAT (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test ) - standardized test given to high school students to determine eligibility to the National Merit Scholarship Program
- PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board) - certification exam given to pharmacy technicians to provide safe and effective patient care and service.
- SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) - standardized test for college admission in the US
- Series Exam - proficiency exams administered to futures industry professionals including investment advisers, broker-dealers, and commodity trading advisers
- Series 7 Exam - also known as the General Securities Representative Exam and is a required exam to become registered representatives of a broker- dealers in the US
- SSAT (Secondary School Admissions Test) - standardized test used by private schools to determine a student’s acceptability based on specific standard.
- TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) - test designed to assess knowledge and skills in Math, Reading, English and Science
- TEXES (Texas Examination of Educator Standards) – series of tests that evaluate knowledge and skills possessed by educators
- USMLEC (United States Medical Licensing Examination) – multi-part professional exam required to be taken by medical doctors before being allowed to practice medicine in the US
- VTNE (Veterinary Technician National Examination) – licensure exam for veterinary technicians
- WONDERLIC (Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Test) – test used to assess aptitude of prospective employees for learning and problem-solving in various occupations
We will be adding more practice tests and online classes offering as required. It is always our pleasure to serve you and would appreciate hearing from you should you need a specific test or online course not currently found in our site. Practice makes perfect and we believe this. As you immerse yourself in your required practice exams, you will undoubtedly be ready for the actual test.
At this age and time, we have no excuse to fall behind our goals. Education has been made a lot more convenient which not only allows you to study by taking classes online but to also prepare you for the required examinations in an equally convenient manner. There is a right way and wrong way of approaching a mandated exam.
You give your time and effort and wwon.net will provide the resources for you to succeed academically. Let wwon.net show you the way.